Technical Delivery Manager
*Seeking contracts or different roles in Southern Europe countries or London. Alternatively remotely managing teams online via my UK business.
Rob is an accomplished Technical Delivery Manager. He has successfully delivered in a multitude of industries, organisations and environments and played roles across the end to end IT space – within Development and Support and the variations therein. He comes from a Development Consultancy background and prides himself on the title of Technical Delivery Manager, a high level generic role name about ‘doing what it takes to get the job done’.
After over 20 years in the IT delivery space, Rob is now freelance/contract and looking to build his organisation RRS IT Ltd. Specifically, Rob is looking to work with organisations who want to look at directing their IT shops into the cloud, reduce in-house staff and use home/remote based services to manage their IT in part or whole.
Business Information Technology Degree at Uni Westminster, London UK – 1994 approx – Graduated 2.1 with honours.
• Aug 13 – Mar 14 – Technical Delivery Manager at HMRC Southend;
• Jun 13 – Scrum Master Certification;
• Feb 12 – Feb 13 – Delivery Manager at SwissRe;
• Jul 09 – Feb 12 Product & Delivery Manager Traction/MassMedia;
• Aug – Sep 08 Developer at LogicaCMG UK Ltd – Public Sector;
• Aug – Sep 07 Technical Delivery Manager at Bear Stearns – Sub Prime Mortgages;
• Nov 06 – Aug 07 Delivery Manager at Kensington Mortgages – Sub Prime Mortgages;
• 2005 – PRINCE 2 Certification, ITIL Foundation Certificate (Courses);
• Jun 00 Consultant, Delivery Manager at (CMG) Logica – Public Sector DTI;
- Technical Manager
- crud systems
- Interface between business and technical, Team Lead, Technical Manager
- Fluent English
1296 total views, 1 today