Freelance Senior Software Engineer
NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the efficient middle and back office administration of highly specialized financial transactions. Our custom solutions include EB-5 escrows, 1031 exchanges, and fund administration transactions. Many of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations rely on our proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and compliant management of funds. Recognized two years in a row by Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, NES Financial helps companies lower operational costs, reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit nesfinancial.com.
NES Financial is seeking a senior software developer with a strong background in .NET development and proven experience developing applications based on the OutSystems platform. The individual will be part of a team developing cutting edge financial services products delivered through state of the art web applications.
The ideal candidate will have a 5 – 10 year background in software development and will be able to demonstrate his/her experience across the whole application development lifecycle (design, development and testing).
– Proven experience with Outsystems development tools (application & extension development)
– Strong Microsoft SQL Server development experience.
– Strong general C# development experience.
– Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
– Experience in financial systems and services.
– Understanding of basic accounting principles.
– This is a full time position located in San Jose CA, available immediately.
– The candidate must have valid permanent work authorization in the US (Green Card or US Citizenship). Employment sponsorship is not available.
How to ApplyJune A. Darmanian Human Resources Manager 50 W. San Fernando St. #300 | San Jose, CA | 95113 t: 800.339.1031 | d: 408.367.0817 | f: 408.367.0754 email@example.com | nesf.com | blog.nesf.com
2383 total views, 1 today