Full-Time OutSystems Developer
Are you an less-experienced developer who is willing and ready to learn in an environment designed to mentor and grow talent? We have an immediate need for a top notch entry level or junior level developer, to work for us out of our Lexington SC office.
* Must have a very solid understanding of the Web.
* Fundamental database principles (relationships, SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE, transactions).
* Excellent logical skills, especially with regards to programming (loops, conditions, thinking problems through, etc.).
* Great personality – we work hard, we play hard, and we are a tight team.
* Awesome attitude – we are looking for “get it done” folks who are willing and ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.
* Basic levels of C# (Java can substitute).
Why you want to work for us:
* Excellent pay – $50k – $60k for this position.
* Great work environment: we just built office space in Lexington’s Old Mill (great restaurants and amenities like a gym), with a semi-open floor plan that gives each developer a massive 8’x6′ space, Keurig, well-stocked break room, and other goodies.
* Great team: we currently have three employees in the Lexington office, two senior developers and one junior developer, and we work very closely in a “we’re all in this together” atmosphere.
* Great atmosphere: Don’t like to shave? Don’t like to dress up? Don’t worry, neither do we.
* Free CrossFit gym membership at CrossFit Iron Mary’s.
* A company that invests in their people: new employees go to training and are hands-on mentored by the lead architect and the rest of the team, you will not be thrown to the wolves in this position.
* Amazing growth: we plan on hiring and keeping the best. If you are one of the best, you will have a long, successful, and enjoyable career ahead of you.
Who we are:
We are Conigent (www.conigent.com). We perform consulting work for enterprise customers. In addition, we are the developers of Wodify (www.wodify.com), software for CrossFit gyms to measure the performance of their athletes and grow their business. I am Justin James, the lead architect at Conigent, and manager of the Lexington office.
The application process:
1. Fill out the online application form (https://conigent.recruiterbox.com/jobs/12406)
2. We will perform a basic screening to assess your aptitude for the job.
3. I will call you or email you to arrange a phone interview (30 – 60 minutes). I have flexible hours, and will gladly talk to you outside of business hours if needed.
4. We will take it from there!
How to Apply
Our online application form is at: https://conigent.recruiterbox.com/jobs/12406
2790 total views, 1 today